The Depot is available for reservation by VCUarts, VCU Schools, Departments and programs and off campus groups, both nonprofit and commercial entities. The Depot is available on Friday and Saturday evenings for reservation in addition to the Depot’s normal operating schedule.
For on campus reservations, please use EMS at campusems.vcu.edu. For off campus reservations, please contact Depot Events Coordinator, Jill Ware — email@example.com
Amenities with Reservation
- Projector and screen
- Two large smart boards with mac minis
- Eight movable tall tables
- 30 stools
- 150 chairs
- Day of event coordinator available
- Day of event technologist available
- Promotion of event through VCUarts Depot network
- Catering allowed (please check with coordinator for preferred caterers)
- Additional tables and chairs available for rental through Conference and Scheduling Services
Additional Reserve-able Spaces:
The classroom spaces at the Depot are dedicated to the Entrepreneurial Studies program and VCUarts technology based coursework. However, the classroom spaces, when not dedicated to ongoing classes, are available to reserve.
Located on the 2nd floor of the Depot, the conference room seats 10 people and features a floor to ceiling glass wall that lets in lots of light. The conference room is equipped with a Mac mini and a Sharp LED TV with webcam, among other technologies.